08/10/2015

"I have fought a good fight...." Vincent Enyeama quits Super Eagles with heart touching message

                             

It seems the issues he had with Sunday Oliseh were a lot deeper than we imagined. 
An hour ago our hero goalie Vincent Enyeama resigned from the Nigerian national team and everyone is blaming the Eagles head coach Sunday Oliseh!

His retirement comes hot on the heels of a row with Oliseh, which saw the new Eagles coach throw out the goalie from their Belgian camp because he arrived to camp late. Enyeama had arrived to camp late because he was laying to rest his late mother in his village over the weekend. The man was bereaved, he showed up to camp a day late, apologized and got thrown off?


Following the intervention of the NFF Enyeama was convinced to stay in camp, where the team is preparing for a friendly against Belgium. Enyeama even had breakfast with his teammates this morning, but an hour ago he took to his Instagram page to write this touching message below:


I have fought a good fight for more than 13years.I have finished my course,I have kept the faith and sang the anthem with passion.henceforth,there is laid for me a crown which only GOD can reward me for my 13years of national services.God bless NIGERIA.from HENCEFORTH,I am no more the captain of the NIGERIAN senior football team,I am no more the goalie of the team,I am out of the team.i am no more available for international duties.i want to say thank you to every Nigerian fan and supporter world wide.its been the most trying period of my life but I know that Nigerian are there for me and God is with me.������������.God bless NIGERIA.#ENDOFANERA.







Credit: www.kemifilani.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment