24/10/2015

Toyin Aimakhu opens up on Her Marriage Saga: I'm Moving On

              

These days you have to go extra miles to find true love. Many are liars and cheats; they will lie to your face, not knowing that you know what they're doing but just choose to be calm in the meantime. Smh!

Toyin Aimakhu said the love she had for her estranged husband was abused, hence she is moving on:
I have loved, I have trusted. I have been hurt, severally, still, I have been faithful, to love. There comes a time however when one needs to be faithful to SELF.  


My peeps it will be totally insensitive of me not clear the air on some issues concerning my relationship. I know you all love me and want the best for me but I need you to trust me on this. Trust me I want the best for myself too...

If you truly love me and wish me well, please help me focus on my professional career. I want to be the best I can be and bring joy to as many as I can. I have taken a decision I know is best for my well being for now and all I need from all and sundry, are your prayers and unwavering support.  
Please do not let me dwell on the past. It's hurting. I want to heal. Please help me in my healing process. I need to heal first. The simple thing I need you all to do for me is stop the pressure on me over my personal issues. 
Help me grow professionally. Criticize my work. I have many of them. I love you all!






Credit:  Olu Famous

No comments:

Post a Comment