28/10/2015

Awww! Read the suicide note a policeman's son left his parents

                          



A policeman's son jumped 60 feet to his death from his city centre apartment after writing a letter to his parents confessing he was losing a battle to beat his cocaine addiction.According to Daily Mirror,Chris McNally, 30, said:

"Mum and dad. I'm sorry, I struggle with cocaine . I am a mess mentally and feel like I can't grow up.Whoever I love eventually hates me. I love people and love the world but can't develop as a man. I have nothing to give the world. I am so sorry."
Later after a drink and drugs binge he went back to his fifth floor flat in Manchester with his new girlfriend and another friend where he told them he had "let them down" before jumping over the balcony, suffering catastrophic injuries.





miss petite

No comments:

Post a Comment