19/06/2015

You Can Not Stop Me From Donating My Wardrobe Allowance To Osun Workers, Bruce Tells Aregbesola

                               

Ben Murray-Bruce has insisted that he would give 50% of his wardrobe allowance to workers in Osun State and the State Governor cannot stop him. Osun State workers are yet to receive salaries in 7 months. This comes after Governor Aregbesola of Osun State hit out at Ben Bruce gestures as being ridiculous, telling him to rather give his allowances to PDP states that had similar remuneration problems.


Ben Bruce had this to say on his twitter account, “I’ll take whatever attacks come my way but nothing and nobody can dissuade me from doing what my conscience directs in helping my fellow man,”

On ridiculing the governor, he said: “The month of Ramadan is here. Many unpaid workers will fast. With what will they break their fast? I thought of that and it moved me to act”

“I may not be a Muslim, but I respect Islam and I believe that it is wrong for me to respond to any attack during the Holy month of Ramadan,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment