22/06/2015

Father’s Day: My step-father rap*d me – Maheeda reveals

                               maheeda2

Yesterday was a day to celebrate our fathers for those that have and those that don’t just commemorate, but here’s a touching remark from raunchy singer, Maheeda who dislikes with utmost disgust the idea of Fathers day


She reveals that she won’t be celebrating the Father’s Day as her father left her at the tender age of five months while her step-father, who is supposed to be a father figure rape*d her while she was growing up.

The singer took to her IG page to share her reasons for not celebrating the Father’s Day. With caption: , ‘Happy Father’s Day? Which father? The father that left me from 5 month old? Or the step father that rape*d me growing up ? Fu*k the Father’s Day!! Not for me huh? keep your wishes !!’





Credit: liveofofo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment