26/06/2014

Why We Got Married to 'White husbands' - Popular Female celebrities Finally explain why.

  

My husband is my best friend — Oluchi Orlandi

Oluchi Orlandi is a popular Nigerian international supermodel. She won the Face of Africa in 1998 and has also appeared on the cover of a lot of renowned magazines such as Vogue, Elle and Sports Illustrated for a record four times. Oluchi, 32 is happily married to a 53-year-old popular Italian fashion photographer, Luca Orlandi since August 2005. The happy union has produced two sons. She is in the top list of celebrities who have sustained interracial marriages.

On how she copes, the dark and beautiful model maintains that her marriage has been wonderful because she married her best friend even though it is an interracial marriage.

She said “I have been married since 2005. I think it is just marrying your best friend more than anything. A man that will understand you, a man that will support you in good and bad times. My husband is my best friend”.


He just laughs whenever he sees my n*de pictures — Maheeda
Raunchy and controversial singer, Caroline Sam, popularly known as Maheeda, met and wedded her Dutch husband, Robert in 2012, and he moved her and her teenage daughter to the Netherlands. Remember she once said if he wasn’t so rich, she wouldn’t have married him. Not only does she have a millionaire husband (as she says)but a beautiful daughter she conceived during her teenage years, though her hubby isn’t the biological dad. In a recent interview, she talked about her husband and how he handles her controversial lifestyle, “
“I am married and my husband is Dutch. What I am doing is not alien to him or his family and he understands. I met him at a bar when he just came to Nigeria. We are happily married. Even before we got married, he understood my kind of person.

He was aware of my vision. He has always been supportive. He just laughs whenever he comes across any of my n*de pictures. It’s in Africa that we attach much importance to such things and consider it sacrilegious”. She said. I’m always happy whenever she is around – Rodriguez, Uche’s hubby!

Uche Jombo, one of the A-list actresses in Nollywood, is also a thriving movie producer with fourteen flicks to her credit. It is just over two years since the Abiriba, Abia-State-born thespian walked down the aisle with her American-Puerto Rican born husband, Kenny Rodriguez, in a low-key wedding that took place on May 16, 2012 on the shores of Puerto Rico, in the northeastern Caribbean taking most of her teeming fans by surprise.

A visibly overjoyed Rodriguez, in an interview narrated how he met and fell in love with his darling wife, Uche.
Hear him, “We got to know each other through a friend who happens to be a business partner but it took some few months and persuasion before she finally agreed to marry me because I told her point blank that I want to marry her. She paused and never said anything, after much conviction, she threw in the towel.

My wife is beautiful, gorgeous, loving, caring, amiable and a good cook. Her smiles keep me going and I’m always happy whenever she is around me,” love-struck Rodriguez added.

I am attracted to his openness – Anita Hogan
Precisely on October 18, 2006, few friends and family members of Anita Hogan, Nigerian actress and former Gulder Ultimate Search contestant gathered at the registry of Eti Osa Local Government Area in Ikoyi, Lagos for her wedding. Indeed, it was a great turning point for the dark-skinned actress amid the n^de pictures scandal that almost cost her life.

Fortunately for her, Ted Mark, the man at the centre of the scandalous pictures eventually walked her down the aisle. Although, Mr. Ted Mark had once dabbled into marriage, which produced three grown up kids, it wasn’t a hitch for the talented actress who also had gone ahead to make a beautiful family with her Dutch husband with two lovely kids.

Wondering how she copes being married to a foreigner who is almost twice her age? She disclosed in an interview, “I have learnt to speak Dutch. I never believed I would end up with a white guy. It just happened. I am attracted to his openness and the fact that he is a very rugged man. We started as friends, then got closer and we later got married. He is also a very amazing father, I admire the way he cares for his kids. I am very grateful to God for him. He was once married and the union produced three children who are all grown up now”.

Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment