10/02/2014

Too Late for Baba-Onikerosine to Cry – By Abdulazeez Adeniyi

                            

                            


Some hours after the formal declaration of Iyiola Omisore alias (Omisin) for governorship contest in Osun. One of his strongest loyalist (name withheld) meet him & he was very furious about the Omisore inability to state his vision, mission and manifesto for Osun people.

Omisore quickly confided in the man that all his efforts to make Osun people believe in him is already in vain as my past is now hunting me. Beside that, #Aregbesola has really tried, he has good vision, mission, and manifestos for Osun people and it was a deliberate action not to tell people about my mission, vision and manifesto. Even the already prepared one that was with me on that day is just the duplication of Aregbesola’s programmes and policies.



If I read those things I wrote on the paper, the public will condemn me and my party at all levels and this may make my party at national level to suspend and later expel me from the party.
It will be a big disgrace for my party, myself and my followers to withdraw from the race at this period because we realised lately that people of Osun really queue behind #Aregbesola and ready to stand by him at any point.
I have accepted my destiny as hope almost lost for me and my party as far as August 9, 2014 gubernatorial election is concern in Osun.
MY TAKE-
Why is Omisore not swallow his pride and undergo tutelage under God sent Governor of Osun Ogbeni Abdulrauf Adesoji Aregbesola for the next four years before dreaming of contesting for any public office?

No comments:

Post a Comment