23/12/2014

OMG! How Popular Gospel artist was beaten up By Area boys while Performing! [Photo]

                              

What is Your Greatest challenge?

Finances was challenge in the beginning, but now the story has changed we thank God.

What has been your motivation:
Grace, because if God did not build the house, the labourer does in vain.

Secondly I grew up in the mission house, ive always been a church boy. That gives me a steady connection in Gods presence.



What Your Happiest Day In Life?
The day I became a father: the day I saw my son. When I heard, it's a boy. And then the first day I heard my song on the radio.

Embarrassing moment?
The day area boys came to disrupt my show, they were demanding for money, i was beaten, but i Thank God:

Your reaction to critics?
Criticism is part of the things that makes you a force to reckon within the industry. If you listen, it is usually constructive.


What Your advice to upcoming artiste?
clinching with God, let God be your bases, hold on to him, let him be your foundation. Be true to your dreams.


Source: Gboah

Credit: Pakurumo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment