04/05/2016

17-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Benue (photo)

                     


A 17 year old chap named Agayo Lorzenda is currently cooling off in police custody after murdering his mother in cold blood. Lorzenda shot his mother with a locally made gun after accusing her of using witchcraft to make him impotent.



The unfortunate incident occurred at Tse-Agbaigbe Ikyurav-Tiev 11, in Katsina/Ala Local Government Area,Benue state.The suspect was paraded at the Command Headquarters. State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Paul Yakadi, confirmed the incident.

Speaking to newsmen, Lorzenda said;

“I went to consult the oracle over my impotence and I was told that my mother used my manhood for witchcraft and rendered me impotent. She did not want me to be a man.So my friend advised me to kill her so as to use her blood to acquire spiritual powers that will help me become rich and also do many other things. That was why I shot her.”









nairaland 

No comments:

Post a Comment