24/02/2016

AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun

                          

Freeman Ogele is an officer with the Nigerian Air Force. In January 2016, the Bayelsa-born officer was honoured with the General Service Medal. A devout Christian, Freeman Ogele is pictured below fully-dressed in his military regalia, complemented with his Bible. According to him,"I am NOT scared to confront the bullet, Yes sir. 


But I am very SCARED of living a SINFUL LIFE, my people. With a bullet worn , you can STILL make HEAVEN, but with a stain of SIN you will end in HELL!!! That is why , I will study, scratch, hunt, dig deep in to The WORD, that Contains AUTHORITY to overcome sexual lust , drunkenness, lies, bitterness, evil thought, greed and ALL forms of abominable characters. So help me GOD, Amen."




nairland 

No comments:

Post a Comment