14/04/2016

Ronaldo unveils Navas' words before his third goal

                         

As soon as the referee pointed to the spot where the foul was committed, Keylor Navas left his goal and ran to tell Cristiano Ronaldo something. Seconds later, the Portuguese score his third goal of the night and all but clinched Real Madrid's presence in Friday's Semi Finals Draw.


"He knows how I can hit the ball on free-kicks and he told me to hit it slowly and that's what I did," said Ronaldo after the game.

As a matter of fact, Ronaldo did hit the ball slowly and took advantage of the bad Wolfsburg wall that let the ball go through.

Ronaldo scored a hat-trick and saved the day for Real Madrid, but he said that this wasn't his best performance. "It wasn't my best performance, I've produced better. Just because I scored three goals doesn't make it my best. I always give of my best, those who work with me know that, and the stats don't lie. If you work hard, the goals and assists follow. I always work hard, I'm a great professional and this just shows that God helps those who work hard," explained the Portuguese star.




yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment