26/08/2015

Toyin Aimakhu Set To Divorce Adeniji Johnson Even After Public Apology. See What Caused It

                            

It seems that Toyin has been hurt for the very last time as reports now say that the Nollywood actress is bracing herself to leave her marriage with Nollywood actor, Adeniji Johnson.



Following a public apology by Adeniji where he posted the picture above with the caption:
To clear the air of the recent happenings... I ADENIYI JOHNSON is at fault and not my wife... she reacted according to her pains and we all have different ways of reactions... I beg everyone to pls stop throwing banters and insults... u can channel all anger and greiveances towards me and not her.... instead of abuses I would rather BEG u to join me in apologising to my darling, lovely and adorable wife... OLUTOYIN I'M DEEPLY SORRY PLEASE..... I promise to make things right.... I Don't want a broken home..... #shecaughtmeflirting #dirtychat @aimakhutoyin
Well, it seems like Toyin's mind is already made up as the actress is seeking for divorce.

See full story after the jump:


According to sources reporting to Stella Dimoko, Toyin Aimakhu is walking out of the marriage because Adeniji was 'caught' with one of her staff and from the evidence gathered, had been proposing undying love for her.

The source who is close to the actor says that the lady being toasted had had enough and went to Toyin to confess everything and even show EVIDENCE. At this point, Toyin had enough.

Reports are saying that Toyin has sacked the staff and that divorce proceedings will commence soon.





Credit:  TILB

No comments:

Post a Comment