30/07/2015

Maheeda FINALLY Posts Picture Of Her Husband with a Sentimental Message about him (See Photo)

                             

From controversial singer Maheeda’s social media accounts and raunchy antics, it is easy to forget that she is a married mother of one. Today Maheeda took some time out of her normal twerking and stripping videos, and posted this picture above which shows her and her husband together in a loving position.



Along with the picture, Maheeda posted a very beautiful and sentimental message about her husband, which you just have to see after the jump:

 The post read:
“But I must not forget the guy that came to save me……. He loved me when I was looking like shit, and cleaned me up, That’s why he is my husband today … And the sweetest thing is that he knows where I was coming from and he supported my every move, and always say “go get them baby I gat you ” …. ������������ May God keep blessing him and keep him alive and healthy for me … I owe him the world … Amen ! Just a little of my story! Thanks to God!”





Credit: madailygist.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment