11/03/2014

GUYS; 15 (real) reasons why women cheat

                                    

Did you know that there are certain characteristics that a woman prone to cheating will have? According to a recent survey, they are typically between the ages of 20 and 35, college educated, and work in an office job.

Other telltale signs, according to Victoria Milan, an extramarital dating site for married people: they are flirtatious, intelligent, have a sense of humor, and consider themselves to be honest. I’m not sure if I buy that profile. It sounds like just about every woman I know — and they are not all cheaters.



However, after reading the stats, my curiosity was piqued. I wondered what motivates a woman in a committed relationship to cheat on her man, so I asked.

Here is what they had to say:

1. “He cheated first.”

2. “He got so fat. I love him, but the sexual attraction took a plunge.”

3. “The man I cheated with made me feel a way my husband hadn’t in years.”

4. “I wanted to be more wild and do something adventurous.”

5. “I felt trapped in a marriage I didn’t want to be in.”

6. “He thought my fantasy was weird. I felt too embarrassed to ask him again.”

7. “I was bored out of my mind.”

8. “We hadn’t done it in over a year.”

9. “After all those years together, we are more like friends than lovers.”

10. “It’s fun and exciting.”

11. “My husband doesn’t desire me anymore. I wanted to feel wanted, sexy, and adored again.”

12. “He never initiated sex and became more interested in playing video games.”

13. “Honestly, I wanted an excuse to end my marriage.”

14. “I wanted to make my husband jealous.”

15. “He didn’t find me sexy anymore.”



Credit: 257Naijagossip

No comments:

Post a Comment