30/11/2013

Ice Prince Denied His Son Because He Was Unsure

                       

Ice Prince welcomed a baby boy last year with a
20-year old undergraduate student. Soon after
she put to bed and the news went out, Ice Prince
denied ever impregnating her, and said it to
whoever cared to listen. He has however
explained his reasons for doing that in this new
interview with showbizplus, because he now
flaunts the boy and also brought him on stage at
his just concluded FOZ concert.
You initially denied having a baby?
It was complicated back then, I didn’t really
know what was happening
and I wasn’t sure of
certain things. So the best I had to do then was
denying it and sort out things first. Now I know
he is my child and I have done everything as a
father ever since.
What is the relationship like with his
mother?
I speak with her often and it is usually about the
baby. That is all for now.
Have you started thinking about marriage?
No, I’m fully focused on my music.

No comments:

Post a Comment